Office: FCM Messages / FCM Messagess [sic] --- Test Notifications!!! / Test Notificationsss!!!!

Helfe beim Thema FCM Messages / FCM Messagess [sic] --- Test Notifications!!! / Test Notificationsss!!!! in Microsoft Teams Hilfe um das Problem gemeinsam zu lösen; As you can see in the screenshot I got four test notifications (after clicking on a fifth one just a minute before). [ATTACH] Any ideas, what's up?... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Teams Hilfe" wurde erstellt von HH93, 24. August 2020.

1. FCM Messages / FCM Messagess [sic] --- Test Notifications!!! / Test Notificationsss!!!!

As you can see in the screenshot I got four test notifications (after clicking on a fifth one just a minute before).

FCM Messages / FCM Messagess [sic] --- Test Notifications!!! / Test Notificationsss!!!! 07509dab-1fe9-41c7-a5ab-c7add2dbc1b2?upload=true.jpg

Any ideas, what's up?

May be related to this issue with Google Hangouts: "FCM Messages Test Notification" - Security Issue ? - Hangouts Community (which I didn't have since I don't use it).

My system: Android 8.0.0 on Samsung Galaxy S7 (Security update March 1, 2020).

(Using Teams for Non-profit and Teams for Education accounts at the same time on my phone.)

Thanks!

:)

2. Hi HH93,

My name is Didi, an Independent Advisor. I'll be glad to help you today.

I searched and found a discussion forum regarding this where some users mentioned it's linked to the firebase exploit.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftTeams/comment...

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I suggest reporting this issue by clicking the Help button then 'Report an issue' or 'Give feedback' on the app.

Best regards,

Didi

3. Same here (Zurich, Switzerland). When searching the web I find there must be thousands of users all over the world reporting this right now.

I'd really like to see some official and public statement by Microsoft about this issue, as soon as possible. When I asked the official MS Teams account on Twitter, all they told me:
    "We're investigating an issue where users are receiving Test notifications on their mobile devices. Further updates will be provided under the SI TM221041 in your admin center".

I do not have access to some Teams admin center and our admin is not in-house.
    Maybe some other readers here have access to that admin center and can tell us what the MS techs are saying there.

Millions of people rely on Teams in their home offices. These messages are scary; no one would want a major security incident now.

[edit] Someone posted a screenshot of TM221041. Doesn't say anything useful yet:

FCM Messages / FCM Messagess [sic] --- Test Notifications!!! / Test Notificationsss!!!! 870f14b5-e604-4950-a3c1-81b1ca59557c?upload=true.png

GabrielaSal, 26. August 2020
  4. FCM Messages / FCM Messagess [sic] --- Test Notifications!!! / Test Notificationsss!!!!

We have the same issue here (Frankfurt, Germany) - MS support cannot help according to their statement.

Update or sovling announcement still missing.

THA_RHS, 27. August 2020
  5. Exactly the same issue here in Greece

6. Hi HH93,

Sorry to hear I wasn't able to help and thanks for your patience. If I may ask are you still experiencing this issue?

From the health status history at the Microsoft 365 admin center, it was stated that they have investigated and it showed no indication that these messages were malicious in nature; however, they recommend dismissing any of these notifications that were received
    during the event without interacting with them.

"Final status: We've isolated the source of the issue and applied a mitigation. We've confirmed that no further unexpected notifications are being sent to users' Android devices."

Thank you very much.

FCM Messages / FCM Messagess [sic] --- Test Notifications!!! / Test Notificationsss!!!! 8de3d56f-539d-42fa-a60e-ef679cb244b3?upload=true.png

Thema:

FCM Messages / FCM Messagess [sic] --- Test Notifications!!! / Test Notificationsss!!!!

Die Seite wird geladen...
  1. FCM Messages / FCM Messagess [sic] --- Test Notifications!!! / Test Notificationsss!!!! - Similar Threads - FCM Messages FCM

2. Message Box wenn Zelle leer geblieben ist .

in Microsoft Excel Hilfe
    Message Box wenn Zelle leer geblieben ist .: Hallo Zusammen, in der angehangenen Datei habe ich eine fortlaufende Liste in der Daten eingegeben werden. In Spalte A wird ein Datum mit Doppelklick eingefügt. In Spalte D ist eine...
  3. Post same message to all teams simultaneously

in Microsoft Teams Hilfe
    Post same message to all teams simultaneously: How do I post the same message at once across all my teams? 998ae540-ce13-496d-b013-c04ed8b2fb09
  4. E-Mail versenden, maximale Länge für body/Message erhöhen?

in Microsoft Excel Hilfe
    E-Mail versenden, maximale Länge für body/Message erhöhen?: Hallo, Hab nach langer Suche endlich herausgefunden wie ich den Betreff und die Nachricht bei einem eMail-Versand in Excel durch den HYPERLINK-Befehl änder'. Das Problem, was jetzt allerdings...
  5. mail delivery failed - returning message to sender

in Microsoft Outlook Hilfe
    mail delivery failed - returning message to sender: es folgt die mail, die ich als mail delivery failed in meinem posteineingang finde. Was ist jetzt und bei welchen Adressen angekommen und was nicht ? Die mailm sieht folgendermaßen aus: Anfang...
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden